ArtCAM Insignia Business Benefits
ArtCAM allows you to produce high quality, detailed and intricate 2D/ 3D designs for a number of industries, such as sign making, woodworking, cabinet making, mold making and engraving, amongst many others. It enables you to have shorter delivery times and more competitive pricing.
- Add complex decoration or logos to products to increase their value.
- Reduce production costs and improve quality by getting "Finished" Parts directly off your cnc machine, removing the need for hand finishing.
- Increase profit on materials through nesting and toolpath ordering options.
- ArtCAM Insignia’s ease of use increases productivity leading to a higher and faster return on your CNC router investment.
- Insignia's ease of use allows you to get optimum use from the most advanced features.
- Create more profit from your CNC router investment by increasing its efficiency with better toolpath control.
- Better throughput and less down time means you can bid for more work, subcontract for others or have more time for leisure activities.
How will ArtCAM deliver these benefits?
You can work more flexibly.
Design directly from scanned sketches or drawings, automatically generate vectors around bitmaps or create and edit your vectors in ArtCAM Insignia. You can also use the extensive vector libraries and add your own designs to develop your own libraries for the future or for creating ranges of your designs. You can write using TrueType Fonts, single line fonts or import or create your own fonts with the interactive Font Editor.
For 3D designs you can instantly transform previously created 2D artwork into 3D models, access a library of free 3D relief clipart for fast design, create 3D face profiles and digitally sculpt away blemishes on imported 3D artwork.
You can then output your finished work to over 200 machine tools, for Laser engraving or working with other CAD or design systems. ArtCAM Insignia provides you with the flexibility and capability you need to create fantastic 2D, v-bit carved or 3D designs.
Repeat designs within product ranges
When making multiple parts, the ability to re-use existing models makes families of products or ‘theme’ jobs much more profitable. This means that with a few man-hours programming you can setup many parts to run one after the other, even through the night to make variations or copies of the product.
Why should I buy a Delcam product?
For over 30 years we have only had one goal at Delcam: to produce world leading 3D modeling and machining software. The staff at Delcam’s 250 offices worldwide are dedicated to ensuring this happens by supplying software and support of the highest quality. Delcam's software is used by more than 30,000 organizations in over 80 countries.
Your investment in the ArtCAM family of products will be rewarded with quality and longevity in support, training and future developments. ArtCAM has been continually developed over the last 17 years with each release adding significant new features. During this time we have remained focused on ensuring that the software remains easy to use with a clean and simple interface.